CADD Designer link
Dalton, Olmsted & Fuglevand, Inc. (DOF) is a civil engineering and environmental remediation design firm with an emphasis on the cleanup of upland, shoreline, and marine sites. We do site investigations, design, preparation of construction plans and specifications, and construction oversight for our projects. Our drawings are prepared in Autodesk Civil 3D with a focus on existing site conditions, topography and bathymetry, earthwork, sediment dredging and capping, volume calculations, and as-built documentation.
We are currently seeking an experienced CADD Designer to support our varied remediation and earthwork projects. The position will be based in the Greater Seattle Area. If you have the right experience and are interested in living and working in this great location, we would love to see your resume. Salary based on demonstrated qualifications. DOF offers excellent benefits and we will consider helping with relocation costs. Come join our team!
Qualifications: * 2 years’ minimum experience working as a CADD Designer in Autodesk Civil 3D with substantial work on earthwork and/or environmental remediation projects is required. * Demonstrated ability to work independently and produce high quality and accurate drawings is required. * Demonstrated ability to work well with team members including effective communication and interpersonal skills is required. * Experience working on projects from concept through final design and construction. * Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology and/or CADD Drafting is preferred. * Proficiency using ESRI’s ArcGIS Desktop products desirable. * Experience creating renderings and report exhibits using desktop graphic software desirable.
- Assists design/engineering team in project support from initial concept, through final construction drawings and construction management.
- Creates base drawings using survey information and CADD program(s)
- Verifies accuracy of drawings
- Knowledge of plotting/printing function
- Maintain project libraries and CADD standards
- Prepares detail and quantity calculations
- Verifies daily survey and quantity calculations during project
- Prepares geometry calculations
- Performs general administrative assistance by maintaining project plans
- Development of project and presentation graphics
For more information please visit our website at www.dofnw.com. To apply for this position, please send your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
DOF is an Equal Opportunity Employer NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.