Dalton, Olmsted & Fuglevand, Inc. (DOF) is a civil engineering and environmental remediation consulting firm emphasizing upland, shoreline, and marine site clean up. We perform site investigations, and engineering design, including preparation of construction plans and specifications and construction oversight for our projects.
The successful candidate will have responsibilities for task and project management in support of projects involving site investigation and remediation, leading assessment of hydrogeological components of investigation and remediation projects, mentoring junior and mid-level staff in the practice of hydrogeology, and be comfortable working in a collaborative team where your role on a particular day may change to support your co-workers and meet the needs of a particular project.
- MS or BS in Geology or Hydrogeology
- 10-20 years of experience
- Licensed Hydrogeologist in WA
- Interest and ability to generate environmental consulting business
- Experience planning hydrogeological investigations in support of remediation projects and authoring hydrogeological assessments as part of Remedial Investigations, Feasibility Studies and in support of Engineering Design.
- Experience working on uplands, shoreline, and sediment remediation projects
- Current 40-hour HAZWOPER
- Available for typical business day work hours with an average work week of 40 hours, with flexibility for earlier starting times and later ending times, as well as occasional overnight shifts or travel as necessitated by project-specific requirements.
- Experience working under Agreed Orders or Consent Decrees
- Experience working on MTCA, CERCLA, RCRA, and TSCA projects
The candidate will perform fieldwork in various weather conditions and must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record to travel to project sites as needed.
$90,000-130,000. An employee’s total compensation package includes annual salary, company-paid (employee and family) medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan with company contribution of up to 15% of additional yearly compensation, company-paid life and short- and long-term disability, paid time off and holidays, and the potential for an annual discretionary bonus based on company performance.
We offer an opportunity to participate in challenging work in a small private company with a team-oriented environment. To apply for this position, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.